RSS2.0

Review - Bidvertiser.com

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Item: Pay Per Click Bidvertiser
By Ricktech

Review: To those who doesn’t know what Bidvertiser is, it is a Pay Per Click system. Its layout is similar to Google Adsense’s. But I think the similarity ends here.

Frankly speaking, I do not have a good opinion of Bidvertiser. Up til today, I have yet to reach the amount which allows me to be paid. The amount that they will payout is a lowly ten dollars. That is just how pathetic Bidvertiser is. I think, many users share the same sentiment as me.

I just cannot seems to get any good amount of clicks with them. I seriously do not know what is the reason behind this. Either their advertisements do not appeal to the audience or there is something wrong with their click computation.

I am also a Google Adsense user and I can say I am earning far better with Google Adsense than I am with Bidvertiser. Google Adsense earnings are perhaps more than ten fold better than Bidvertiser.

In general, I will not recommend any webmaster to use Bidvertiser. I have been using it for more than a year and yet there is not a single payout.

This is a sharing of my experience, so perhaps you should evaluate this Pay Per Click system yourself.

Rating: 4

2 comments:

ambar said...

For banner ads you can visit www.Oogleads.com


Ambar

Unknown said...

I am getting $0.3 to $0.80 per click from bidvertiser ads.
they may not have thousand of advertisers but I think if you cant get a adsense account bidvertiser is best.

P.S. they pay u once u earn $10

You can join bidvertiser from the link give in the site www.brandgivewaycenter.com