RSS2.0

Blogger - Read More..

Saturday, November 3, 2007

First matter is we will do is to ascertain template/our layout stay in new version. This is important because following code do not function in old version template. To see code of template as a whole, click at shares " Layout" in Dashboard, last go to tab Edit HTML and select " Widget templates Expand".

<div class='post-header-line-1'/>

<div class='post-body'>

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<style>.fullpost{display:inline;}</style>
<p><data:post.body/></p>
<b:else/>
<style>.fullpost{display:none;}</style>


<p><data:post.body/></p>

<a expr:href='data:post.url'>Read More..</a>
</b:if>


<div style='clear: both;'/> <!-- clear for photos floats -->
</div>


Step 2. Still in Dashboard, click Settings, going to Formatting and pay attention shares most under showing "Post template", last fill in code following there.

Type your summary here

<span class="fullpost">

Type rest of the post here

class="postbody"></span>





Code above used only as assistant so that each time we make new entri, hence in our editor there will be a kind of template so that more is facilitating of dismemberment of entri.

Good Luck.

11 comments:

dhodhotirawan said...

Tutorial blog yach?keep contact,please?

Brisa de Amor said...

hello!

I see you!
thank for visit me!!!

Kiss from Argentina

Anonymous said...

hi thx for dropping by... yours is very inspiring too...we are going on the same path friend. see u around

maike said...

Thanks for your time on my blog. You're writing all about making money online? I found out a lot of great program, but they only allow blogs in English language to join them. Sob~ I am thinking of creating a new English blog. Seems hard for me.

Thanks again.

Nice to know you.

SBD said...

hello!! i dont speak english very well. your blog is very nice. Bye!!! thanks for post in my blog.

sorry my english!!!

xxx

türk said...

MERHABA TÜRKİYE İSTANBUL DAN SELAM :)
http://songulacikgoz.blogcu.com

Nora P. said...

Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog. Also for the invitation but i don't think i have time to join to you to the club rich. I'm too busy. LOL. Thanks anyway, for inviting me. You have a nice day!

Oke-oke said...

hello, thanks for dropping by..
good stuffs here ,my friend.

keep on blogging.

Unknown said...

Hi !!! Thanks for the visit, I will add you ^_^

MiriMiriChan said...

Hiiii! Thx for visit my blog!!! :D have a nice day ^^!

Anonymous said...

===>> http://www.abid.in

Here's your chance to make $40,000 per month with
Adsense by being lazy.....


Wanna Find out How I, By Being a Lazy Ass Make $40,000/Month (Yep, that's 40,000 USD) Every Month Like Clockwise From My Web.site.

===>> http://www.abid.in

The Website Is.

* Highly Optimized
* Content Rich
* Profit Pulling
* Fully Automated

Here's What You Get:

A Huge Money Making Website
Integrated with Adsense ads, dynamic feeds and over a thousand content pages.

My Free Traffic Report
Methods I use to get a lot of traffic, almost instantly.

Free Email Tips
You will get some EXTRA tips on promoting your new website by email.

Setup and Hosting Help
Even though you get full easy to follow setup instructions. If you still have trouble you can contact us we will set up and host your website for you.

===>> http://www.abid.in

As an special offer, I am offering my complete Adsense Treasure System A fully automated website which makes you money while you sleep.

Finally a tool for you to make some serious money.

Get Your Copy Now... Click here

===>> http://www.abid.in

Ready Made Website






Shah Rukh Khan

Bollywood

ShahRukhKhan



India's Online Shopping Mall

Online Shopping Mall

Buy Online


Link Directory
The Most Responsive FREE Safelist
Make Money Online
Bollywood Sargam